Monday, May 4, 2009

A-Z of Arra. (Ano raw?)

THE LETTER A
Are you available? Yes. Haha :))
What is your age? I'm turning 16 on May 10.
What annoys you? When people are so over-reacting. and maarte.

THE LETTER B
Do you live in a big house? Nah. We're not that rich. Sakto lang.
When is your birthday? May 10,1993.
Who is are your best friends? Paw & Divine. Oh,and also,Liz and Balie.

THE LETTER C
What is your favorite candy? Oooh.. I can't name them. They're too many. :))
Who's your crush? Ask P, D and Master K. :D
When was the last time you cried? Don't really know.

THE LETTER D
Do you daydream?Of course.
What is your favorite kind of dog? Shih Tzu.
What day of the week is it? Wednesday.

THE LETTER E
How do you like your eggs? Scrambled.
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yeea..
What is the easiest thing ever to do? Breathe. Duh?

THE LETTER F
Have you ever flown in a plane? Yep.
Do you use fly swatters? Nah. I use my hands. Haha >:)

THE LETTER G
Do you chew gum? Yeah.
Are you a giver or a taker? I'm a giver? You judge.
Do you like gummy candies? Uh-huh. Love them. :">

THE LETTER H
How are you? I'm fine.
What color is your hair? Black.

THE LETTER I
What is your favorite ice cream? Double Dutch.
Have you ever ice skated? Yeah. Once? Twice? Thrice?

THE LETTER J
What is your favorite jello? WTH is this? Jellyace maybe? Haha :P
Do you wear jewelry? Yes.

THE LETTER K
Who do you want to kill? Merong isaaa.. Kilala ni D at P. >:)
Do you want kids? Yeah. I love kids. :D

THE LETTER L
Are you laid back? I think so. Yeah.

THE LETTER M
What is your favorite movie? Don't ask. There's too many.
Do you like mangoes? Hell yeah! :)))

THE LETTER N
Do you have a nickname? Nah. But P call me PatrickStarr. And D calls me a bitch. Oh,and also my baby bitches call me mother bitch. Haha :))
What is your favorite number? 10
Do you prefer night over day? Maybe.

THE LETTER O
What is your one wish? To finish college.
Are you an only child? No. I don't wanna be.

THE LETTER P
What one fear are you most paranoid about? Things that crawl. :s
What personality trait/s do you look for in people? Practicality. And hindi maarte.

THE LETTER Q
What is your favorite quote? "You can judge a man by the shoes he wears."

THE LETTER R
Do you think you're always right? Hell no. 'Cause if I were then debates would be boring.

THE LETTER S
Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun

THE LETTER T
What time is it? 11:12 AM
What time did you wake up? 9:30 AM
When was the last time you slept in a tent? The last time me and my relatives went camping.

THE LETTER U
Are you wearing underwear? Of course. What do you think?? Duh.

THE LETTER V
What is the worst veggie? IDK. I like veggies.
Where do you want to go on vacation? All of EUROPE! Most definitely.

THE LETTER W
What is your worst habit? Being too over-reactive.
Where do you live? In Santiago.
What is your worst fear? Losing my loved ones.

THE LETTER X
Have you ever had an x-ray? Yea.
Have you seen the X-Games? Nope.
Do you own a xylophone? Hell no. Who does anyway?

THE LETTER Y
Do you like the color yellow? Yes. It's the color of Spongebob. :)
What is the one thing you yearn for? A diploma. or an DSLR camera. >:)

THE LETTER Z
What is your zodiac sign? Taurus.
Do you believe in the zodiac? No. Not really.
What is your favorite zoo animal? Penguins. Or Pandas.

1 comment:

  1. Sino na crush mo? Ay si ano pala! HAHAHAHA! Si soulmate! Yun ba yun? Or.. Hm, sino? :| Siya no? Ayiii. Peace. May ganon?! Pa-grab ha. :D

    ReplyDelete