Sunday, May 10, 2009

She made my day. :)

SHE WROTE ABOUT ME IN ONE OF HER BLOGS.

SHE REALLY MADE MY DAY. I CAN'T STOP SMILING. :D:D:D

LOVE YOU TO BITS MASTER. LYLAS. :*

Sunday, May 10, 2009

It touches everything
..Just say it again and mean it, we don't miss a thing.

- Paramore, When It Rains

It's raining like hell for the past few days and our subdivision was FLOODED. Like seriously, the water was so.. huge and dirty and muddy and stuff. And the water went inside our computer shop and our house. Really awful. Anyways, things are looking better now. Except that.. every waking day, the date/s are growing closer! First day of classes: JUNE 1! Can I say what the freaking hell?!?! Masyado yata kaming namiss ng principal, gusto na kami makita. Ugh. : And as for the other date growing closer.. That's a secret I'll never tell. Hm, MAY GANON!??!So yeah, today is a very special day. It's MOTHER'S DAY! Weeee! :) I love my mom! >:D< :* Though I admit I am more like a DADDY'S GIRL, I still love my mom! Because:

1.) She is my best friend, though I do not open everything to her I always give her every detail (that I can share, haha) of my day. Sometimes she complains, "Anak, bakit ang daldal-daldal mo? Ang dami mong kwento, sa susunod naman." HAHAHA. then I would stop and later, I would go on babbling again. Hahahaha.My dad rarely listens, his mind is always on his computers, online games and stuff. Hahaha. :P

2.) She is also my teacher, especially in Mathematics! Hah, would you know it, she's really good at it! Algebra, Geometry.. Name it. :> Sayang di ko namana. Lol.My dad isn't in this kind of field, he's more into English.. Journalism, Writing.. Eto yata yung namana ko e. : =))

3.) She is my guide, the force that puts me into the right direction, my guardian angel. Weee, I know it sounds cheesy but whatever, mind your own mom. HAHAHA, MAY GANON?!? And she finances my growing needs for books! She's actually the one who bought me my Twilight Saga .(except for Breaking Dawn, which was given by Arra Baron and speaking of which...)It's her birthday! YAY! Happy sweet sixteeeeeeeeeeeen, Idoool! Yeah, she is my Idol (nako eto na, blog post na about you! Ayowwn!) especially in Photography. Hah, you should see her photos here . There. :) It's kinda funny how we have a lot in common. And by a lot, I mean, really.. A LOT. Like, in music.. Hm, yeah. I mean, I like the songs she like and she likes the song I like. We both love The Moldy Peaches, Jason Mraz, The Beatles, Regina Spektor, The Fray, Five For Fighting, Plain White T's, etc. :D Movies and books, too. We were both into Twilight! And um, I wasn't expecting that we both have the book, All American Girl by Meg Cabot. Haha! :D And also, TV shows.. American Idol, One Tree Hill.. And.. interests! Photography, books, Photoshop (dba? kasi naalala ko dati, nagcomment ako sa pic mo na book about photoshop sa multiply chaka.. basta yun. haha), journalism (hm, dito nga tayo naging close dbangs? =) ), social netowrking sites (multiply! may tumblr at flickr ka na rin.. tas blog! yay!) Grabe, this list can go on forever. Ayun. Basta... Happy birthday Ate Arra a.k.a My Idol (ayon, may ganon?! oo, may ganyan! Har har.) LYLAS! :* >:D

< style="font-weight: bold;">MUST do it. Just one more week left and I'm free. One more week.One more week.One more week and the Summer English Seminar thingy is over.One more week... and BANG! goes my heart.

1 comment:

  1. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :"> :"> Love youuuuuuuuuuuuu like a seeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaastaaarrrrr! :* :* Wish you everything.. you deserve. ;)

    ReplyDelete